Many home repairs are perfect for DIY, the do-it-yourself approach. Not your furnace. We do not recommend tackling your own furnace repair, where even small problems can wreak havoc with the performance of your system. Our professionals are experienced, trained technicians who can identify the underlying cause of your problem quickly and without causing further damage.
You may need a simple, inexpensive repair, a replacement part or even an entirely new furnace installation. Trust us to give you the facts and all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Emergency repairs: When your furnace fails we’ll be there in a jiffy. Call us 24/7 when you need help fast.
- Dirty filter replacement: A dirty filter clogs and hinder the flow of air through your furnace. We provide critical regular maintenance, ensuring that the lifespan of your furnace is optimized.
- Pilot light inspection: Your pilot light and ignition control system is your furnace gatekeeper and any problems can prevent the furnace from heating properly. We address these issues quickly.
- Thermostat repair and replacement: If you’re consistently too hot or too cold we know what to do.
We answer your questions and explain the options
If a new furnace is your best option, we help you understand the pros and cons of each choice and answer all your questions. We take care of the time consuming tough stuff, sourcing necessary permits and scheduling county quality inspections to ensure your new furnace complies with local safety and building codes.
Service Now Home Services provides ongoing furnace maintenance to eliminate headaches before they occur
After your system is installed, we provide regular heating and cooling maintenance to ensure your equipment is operating at maximum efficiency. During Service Now Home Services Annual Maintenance Checkups we clean your unit, inspect it and make sure the system is operating safely. Call us today!
When your air conditioner breaks it’s never the right time. It might even feel like the hottest day of the year.
You need help fast. Your problem may be solved with a simple replacement part, or you may need an entirely new replacement system. If it doesn’t make sense to fix it we’ll give you the facts and help you understand your options in choosing the best air conditioning solution for your home.
- Central air conditioning for whole-home cooling
- Room units for zonal cooling
- Split systems, which have indoor and outdoor components, for efficiencies with existing ductwork
- Evaporative coolers for arid climates
We can help with energy efficiency
Did you know that the U.S. Department of Energy estimates that nearly 50 percent of the average household’s energy use is spent on heating and cooling? Our experienced HVAC experts help by advising you on energy efficiencies and the best energy efficient air conditioning models. We install your equipment properly, take away the old unit and clean up thoroughly afterward.
We get it right the first time
You will not be left with the headache of air conditioning problems caused by improper installation. Our technicians receive proprietary training and our service ensures that we get it right the first time.
Service Now Home Services provides ongoing air conditioner maintenance to eliminate headaches before they occur
After your system is installed, we provide regular heating and cooling maintenance to ensure your equipment is operating at maximum efficiency. During Service Now Home Services Annual Maintenance Checkups we clean your unit, inspect the refrigerant and make sure the system is operating safely.
Call our team today and we’ll be there when you need us.