Expert Air Conditioning Repair and Tune-Up
Summer Special: Get $30 Off Your Air Conditioner Tune-Up
Trying to get through the summer months without a working AC unit can be miserable. When it comes to AC repair, you need to work with a company that has a stellar reputation for providing service that is guaranteed to solve your problems once and for all. If your air conditioning unit or system isn't working properly, we can help. Service Now Home Services offers cost-effective air conditioning repairs in DeKalb, Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles, Aurora, Winfield, Wheaton, West Chicago, and more. We offer air conditioning services in Kane County, DeKalb County, DuPage County, and Ogle County of Northern Illinois.
We understand that many homeowners fear how costly repairs can be for their AC Units and even wonder whether they should replace their AC System altogether. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate and we guarantee we'll do whatever we can to get your AC Unit and System up and running again promptly and correctly. On top of that, your system will work more efficiently for longer after our expert technicians are done. Don't sweat through the summer! Let Service Now Home Services improve the comfort of your home by fixing your AC System. Please call us today to schedule an appointment.
Our Team of Professional AC Repairmen Can Address Any of the Following Common Problems With AC Units:
- Obstructed Ductwork and Vents
- Broken Thermostat
- Frozen AC Coils
- AC Systems Low on Refrigerant
- Bad or Faulty Wiring Jobs
- Frozen AC Compressors
- Broken Fans
- Failed Condensing Unit
- Broken Evaporator Coil
The Importance of an Annual AC Tune Up
Having regular maintenance performed on your air conditioner can aid in finding small problems before they become larger ones, will keep the unit running at peak efficiency, and can extend the life of your unit. The EPA, EnergyStar, and the U.S. Department of Energy all recommend annual air conditioner maintenance. Our thorough air conditioning diagnostics and tune-up includes the following:
- Comprehensive cleaning of the condenser coils. Over time, dust and debris collect on the coils. Dirty coils reduce the system's ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Evaluation of the coolant level. You will occasionally need an air conditioner refill. Too much or too little coolant will make your system less efficient, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Lubrication of all moving parts. Motor parts need lubrication to function properly. A lack of lubrication can cause friction, which reduces operating efficiency and can increase your energy costs.
- Calibration of the thermostat. This will ensure the cooling system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections. Our AC inspection can identify faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Inspect and check the condensate drain. A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Evaluate the performance of the blower motor and the condition of the blower belt. Cleaning and adjusting blower components provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system's efficiency by up to 15%.
It is our goal as a local DeKalb air conditioning repair company to fix your system and get it working properly. When you need reliably cold air and lower energy bills, you can count on us for prompt service and a job done right. As your local AC unit repair service, we want you to get the most out of your investment in your HVAC System.
Actions to Do Yourself
Inspect, clean, or change air filters once a month in your central air conditioner, furnace, and/or heat pump. Our technicians can show you how to do this. A dirty filter can increase energy costs and damage your equipment, leading to early failure.
New Air Conditioner Installation
Service Now Home Services also offers new Air Conditioning unit installation. If you're looking to upgrade your air conditioning system, or get a brand new one installed we've got you covered. Check out our air conditioning replacement services or our new air conditioning unit installation pages for more information!
Let's Start the Process
Let us know about your project below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Let's work together to get your air conditioning running in tip-top shape as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Don't forget to mention our $59.99 special when you talk to our technicians so we can give you the best value available!
CALL NOW FOR SERVICE NOW (815) 758-8484