Air Conditioning Services in Richmond IL
Service Now Home Services offers a comprehensive list of services to aid in your family's comfort. Illinois' unforgiving summers demand that you keep your cooling system in good condition to get the most out of your equipment while keeping costs down. We not only ensure that your cooling system is running at maximum efficiency, but we also look for problems where that precious cold air is escaping out of your home, increasing your energy bill. With over 70 years in the industry, 24-hour service, and unparalleled customer service, we guarantee that you will be pleased with our service. You'll make it through this upcoming summer with confidence when you trust us with all your cooling needs.
Top-Rated New Air Conditioners
If your cooling system is older than 10 years, consider replacing it with one of our new air conditioners that are guaranteed to be more reliable and energy-efficient. Older AC units can end up costing you a fortune in utility bills and frequent repairs. If you find that your AC unit is unusually noisy or that your energy bill has suddenly skyrocketed, it could be your cooling system that is to blame. We can help. We have a continuously updated variety of top-rated units at various price points so that we can ensure your new system won't exceed your budget.
Expert Air Conditioner Installation
As trained and experienced AC technicians, we offer the best service and quality of work in our local area. When we install a new and updated air conditioning system at your home or business, you'll end up saving money and providing a healthier home or workplace environment. From our consultation before the installation to the finished job, you can count on expert and polite service from everyone on our team.
24/7 Air Conditioner Repair
When your cooling system breaks, you need expert help fast—especially in the hot summers of the Midwest. Our expert AC repair technicians are available day or night to provide you with timely, high-quality solutions that will restore your system back to fighting fit condition. Our technicians are constantly training and learning more to not only improve their skills but to keep up on the latest developments in the HVAC industry. We use state-of-the-art equipment and offer competitive pricing, so you can count on the best bang for your buck.
Affordable Air Conditioner Maintenance
You may not give your home's cooling system much thought when it's working, but neglecting regular AC maintenance can lead to early system breakdown and expensive replacement costs. We urge you to stay on top of the maintenance requirements for your home's cooling system, we provide thorough maintenance services that will help to:
- Extend the lifespan of your AC unit.
- Lower the risk of up to 80% of all system failures.
- Reduce cooling costs by up to 40%.
- And much more.
Contact Us for More Information about Our Air Conditioning Services
Since 1949, Service Now Home Services has been the trusted choice for HVAC services in Richmond IL. We only install quality units, provide expert installation, and have outstanding customer service, just take a look at our testimonials page. Many of our customers have been using us for more than a decade.
Sale: $59.99 AC Tune-Up (regularly $100). Schedule Your Appointment Today in Richmond IL.
Expert Air Conditioning Repair and Tune-Up in Richmond IL
Trying to get through the summer months without a working AC unit can be miserable. When it comes to AC repair, you need to work with a company that has a stellar reputation for providing service that is guaranteed to solve your problems once and for all. If your air conditioning unit or system isn't working properly, we can help.
We understand that many homeowners fear how costly repairs can be for their AC Units and even wonder whether they should replace their AC System altogether. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate and we guarantee we'll do whatever we can to get your AC Unit and System up and running again promptly and correctly. On top of that, your system will work more efficiently for longer after our air conditioning repair experts are done. Don't sweat through the summer! Let Service Now Home Services improve the comfort of your home by fixing your AC System.
Our Team of Professional AC Repairmen Can Address Any of the Following Common Problems With AC Units:
- Obstructed Ductwork and Vents
- Broken Thermostat
- Frozen AC Coils
- AC Systems Low on Refrigerant
- Bad or Faulty Wiring Jobs
- Frozen AC Compressors
- Broken Fans
The Importance of an Annual AC Tune-Up
Having an annual tune-up performed on your air conditioner can aid in finding small problems before they become larger ones and can extend the life of your unit. The EPA, EnergyStar, and the U.S. Department of Energy all recommend annual air conditioner maintenance. Our thorough tune-up includes the following:
- Comprehensive cleaning of the condenser coils. Over time, dust and debris collect on the coils. Dirty coils reduce the system's ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Evaluation of the coolant level. Too much or too little coolant will make your system less efficient, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Lubrication of all moving parts. Motor parts need lubrication to function properly. A lack of lubrication can cause friction, which reduces operating efficiency and can increase your energy costs.
- Calibration of the thermostat. This will ensure the cooling system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Inspect and check the condensate drain. A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Evaluate the performance of the blower motor and the condition of the blower belt. Cleaning and adjusting blower components provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system's efficiency by up to 15%.
It is our goal as a local Richmond IL air conditioning repair company to fix your system and get it working properly. When you need reliably cold air and lower energy bills, you can count on us for prompt service and a job done right. As your local AC contractor repairman service, we want you to get the most out of your investment in your HVAC System.
AC Replacement and Installation Services in Richmond IL
If you've had your air conditioning system for more than 10 years, it may be time to replace it with a new one. Older AC units can end up costing you a fortune in utility bills or frequent repairs. If you find that your AC unit is unusually noisy or that your energy bill has suddenly skyrocketed, it could be your AC system that is to blame. We can help. Please feel free to contact us if you're not sure if we serve your area! A technician can take your call and let you know how we can help you as well as give you a free estimate.
As trained and experienced AC technicians, we offer the best service and quality of work in our local area. When we install a new and updated Air Conditioning System at your home or business, you'll end up saving money and providing a healthier home or workplace environment. An old or malfunctioning AC unit can exacerbate allergies and produce poor indoor air quality for residents. Breathe easy again by hiring Service Now Home Services to install a brand new air conditioning unit that gives you cooler and cleaner air.
We'll get you through those allergy-heavy spring days and those hot summer days with our AC replacement and installation services. The following are 5 signs that you should consider replacing your AC unit with a newer one:
1. Your AC Unit is More Than 10 Years Old
A well-maintained air conditioning unit can last up to 15 years. However, if you find yourself regularly spending money on repairs and need to call a maintenance technician several times throughout the year, it may make more sense to just replace it. Something else to consider is that advances in technology for HVAC systems make them much more efficient. In the past decade alone we've seen incredible progress in the efficiency of HVAC systems. When you have a more efficient system, you save money on energy costs.
2. Your Air Conditioning System Seems Inefficient
Check your AC system's SEER rating. Your SEER rating is the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio of your AC system. Look for a sheet taped to the front of the air handler (indoor unit), where the previous HVAC contractor that installed the system has listed the performance data. This ratio is the total cooling output provided by the unit during its normal annual usage period divided by its total energy input (in watt-hours) during the same period. SEER ratings for air conditioning systems made today range from 13 SEER to 24 SEER, with the highest numbers being more efficient units that offer the best energy savings year after year. If the SEER rating of your particular unit is really low (below 13), then an updated system built in a more recent year would benefit you AND save you money in energy costs.
3. You're Making Constant Out-of-Pocket Expenses for Repairs
Any time you're faced with the decision to repair or replace an AC unit, you need to consider the total cost of the repair job versus what it would cost to simply replace it. If the cost of the repair is almost as much as purchasing a new unit, we will always suggest going with the latter. That way, you're not only getting a more efficient system in general because it's newer, you're also looking out for the future. An AC unit that needs repairs today is more likely to need repairs again in the future than a newer one.
4. Your AC System Frequently Breaks Down
Does it seem like your air conditioner is constantly breaking down? Are you constantly calling your local repairman to come diagnose a problem? These repair and diagnostics will really add up over time, and it doesn't make any financial sense to continue investing in an older AC unit. Save yourself the time and the headache by buying a new AC unit and hiring Service Now Home Services to install it.
5. Your Home Feels Uncomfortable
If your home doesn't feel cool or you have to run the AC unit at all times to keep it cool, it's a sign of an aging air conditioning system. It could even be an incorrectly sized system not meant to cool a home or business of a particular size. Either way, your AC system is supposed to be doing its job! If it's not keeping your home or business cool, it's not working. Service Now Home Services can install an AC System that will.
Professional Standards to Ensure the Highest Quality Service
When you choose to work with us for your AC replacement, you can expect customer-oriented service throughout the entire process. From helping you select the ideal air conditioner for your home and efficiency goals to ensuring your peace of mind with our repair guarantees, we go above and beyond to provide you with many additional advantages, including:
- Trusted Technicians. In addition to their extensive training, our technicians also undergo background checks and regular drug testing to ensure the safety of our customers.
- 24/7 Service. You wake up at 2 am sweating through your pajamas because your AC has gone out—fear not, you can contact us any time of day.
- Financing. In order to help make sure that all of our valued customers can enjoy a comfortable home, we offer financing, subject to credit check, through Wells Fargo.
- Same-Day Solutions. With the necessary parts available, we can provide same-day air conditioning replacement services to minimize any disruption to your family's daily routine.
If you find yourself experiencing any of the above signs and symptoms of a faulty or aging AC System, call us today. We can help you diagnose, repair and replace all types of air conditioning units and systems.
New AC Unit Installation Services in Richmond IL
If you're considering adding a new AC unit to your home, business, apartment building, or other facilities, then we're the right people to call. Service Now Home Services can install your new AC unit and ensure it works properly in Richmond IL.
Our comprehensive services include a full walkthrough evaluation and inspection of your building to assess the best place and brand to use. We can determine which brand and unit are right for your particular AC needs. We carry a wide variety of units and have in-depth knowledge of each one so you don't have to do the research or waste time trying to figure out which one you need. We guarantee that our air conditioning installation services can meet all of your needs.
If you experience any of the following, you may want to consider installing a new air conditioning unit in your home or building:
- Inconsistent temperature throughout the home or facility
- Excessive high or low temperatures
- High humidity indoors
- Frequent dust in the air and on the furniture
These are symptoms of stale air in your home or business and can be resolved with a properly functioning AC unit. AC units not only help control the temperature of a structure, but they also move around and filter the air. This can help reduce airborne allergens and improve indoor air quality. You'll be breathing much easier with a new AC unit installed by Service Now Home Services.
Our team of HVAC professionals can also replace your old AC unit with a new, more updated one. If you've had the same AC unit for more than 10 years, it's very likely you'll need to replace it soon.
Some common symptoms of an inefficient AC unit that needs to be replaced include:
- Makes excessive noise when turned on
- The air pump is 10 years or older
- Frequent repairs needed
- Breaks down often
- Excessive dust found inside
Don't waste time trying to maintain an AC unit that's more than 10 years old. It will just continue to break down and you'll spend a fortune on repairs. Call Service Now Home Services for our walkthrough services where we'll evaluate your situation and provide you insightful advice on how to choose your new AC system.
Choosing a New AC System
If your system is too small, it won't be able to adequately cool your home. If it's too large, it will cycle on and off so often that it will reduce the unit's energy efficiency and actually shorten the unit's lifespan. We have a continuously updated variety of top-rated units at various price points so that we can ensure your new system won't exceed your budget.
- Accurate Pricing. Our upfront pricing never has any hidden fees or extra charges.
- Expert Installation. Our technicians participate in ongoing training to hone their skills, so you can count on a flawless new AC installation.
- Same-Day Service. We offer same-day service, 24/7, so you can start the process of selecting your new AC system without delay.
- Financing. In order to help make sure that all of our valued customers can enjoy a comfortable home, we offer financing through Wells Fargo Home Projects.
- Warranties: You'll have peace of mind knowing that your new AC system is covered by our industry-leading warranties.
Whether it's a new installation or a replacement installation, you can rest assured that our technicians are trained for the job. We have 70 years of experience installing and replacing air conditioning units in Richmond IL.
CALL NOW FOR SERVICE NOW (815) 758-8484