Sewage Line Inspections
When you need a sewer scope or sewer inspection in the greater DeKalb area by a licensed plumbing inspector, Service Now Home Services can help. Our Northern Illinois local experts can help you prevent unnecessary expenses in the future by catching possible sewage plumbing problems early. Especially if you’re considering buy or selling a home, getting a scope or sewer inspection is a good idea before closing on the purchase agreement. That way, you can negotiate for replacement costs before it becomes a bigger problem.
Our local plumbing experts use state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to view your home plumbing systems without causing excessive damage. Our trenchless technology is minimally invasive and won’t result in digging up your home, yard, or property if unnecessary. We’ll provide honest and fair recommendations if we do find a problem with your plumbing system.
If you notice any of the following signs and symptoms of an issue with your sewer line, call us right away:
- You have never had a sewer or water line inspection
- Your toilets, drains, or sinks are slow to clear
- You have had a sewage backup of any kind recently
- You smell unusual or unpleasant sewer odors on your property
- You hear odd, gurgling noises coming from the pipes and drains in your home
- You see standing water anywhere in your yard or home
Some of the most common problems we are able to identify during an inspection include:
- Pipe corrosion
- Punctured pipes, or other holes in the piping
- Cracks, leaks, or failing joints in the pipe
- Misaligned pipes
- Clogs or blockages
- Root intrusion from nearby trees
- “Bellied” pipes where water collects in pools
- Exposed aggregate in concrete pipes
Our sewer line inspectors are professionally licensed plumbers with decades of experience. We’re an honest, locally owned and operated company with your best interests in mind. With comprehensive plumbing knowledge, our technicians can identify and repair any issues found with your main sewer line. Service Now Home Services always strives to provide fast and friendly service to residents in the greater DeKalb area in Northern Illinois.
CALL NOW FOR SERVICE NOW (815) 758-8484